Secure elements architects for today's generation
Who we are
How we work?
Interop' Working Group
Long Term Evolution (LTE) Working Group
Open Mobile API Working Group
S@T Working Group
How to join?
News & Events
All Press Releases
2012 SIM Market Review: Global SIM Shipment Figures
Back to the future for application development and delivery
2011 SIM Card Market Review
eUICC and Personalisation
Securing NFC and Mobile Transaction Success
Secure Authentication for Mobile Internet Services
NFC Interop & Security
Boosting Smartphone Security
/ SIMalliance, Supporting Organization of Mobile Payments & NFC Summit
SIMalliance, Supporting Organization of Mobile Payments & NFC Summit
Details & Time Frame
Mobile Payments & NFC World Summit 2012 will draw together highly-regarded speakers representing the mobile network operators, banks, money transfer providers, mobile transfer networks, mWallets, retailers, public transit providers, ‘interoperability hubs’, handset manufacturers, technology and equipment providers to share their latest efforts in launching mobile financial services and the key challenges facing them.
The summit will further provide tips on how to analyse your customers’ behaviours to help in your planning of your winning strategies to deploy Mobile Payments services. The most exciting session will be the panel discussion represented by the stakeholders of the ecosystem to discuss Strategic Partnership in providing Innovative and Sustainable Mobile Payments services.
The following Current and Cutting Edge Issues will be addressed in depth with necessary Real World Case Studies:
• Regulatory Issues & Collaborating with the Regulatory Authorities
• Future Trends of Mobile Proximity Payments
• Retail Payment Development Updates – Hong Kong Case Study
• New Opportunities and Challenges Facing the Banks in Delivering M-Payments
• For Banks – How to Successfully Align Financial Services with NFC and Mobile Payments Systems?
• Opportunities for Increasing Sales Volume for Merchants/Retailers in Deploying M-Payments
• Public Transit Provider’s Perspectives in Deploying Mobile Payments
• Innovative Mobile Payments Strategies to Capture New Market
• Innovation in mPayments: What’s Hot?
• Additional Revenue Generating Channels through Deployment of M-Payments
• Introducing G2C Initiatives
• Mobile Collections Service
• Critical Success Factors in Deploying Mobile Payment Services? – From Each Stakeholder’s Point of View
• Benefits and Business Case Drivers for Each Stakeholder
• Comparisons – Operator-Centric, Bank-Centric, 3rd Party Centric or Collaboration
• Profitable and Sustainable Business Models
• International Mobile Money Transfer and Remittance Market
• Addressing Issues of Standardization and Interoperability
• Banking the ‘Unbanked’ – How to Capture the Mass Market?
• Strategizing Your Mobile Payments Plan through Analysis of Consumer Behaviour
• Effective & Sustainable Strategies to Encourage Active Consumer’s Usage of Mobile Payments
• Accessing Mobile Users Cost Effectively & Securely
• New Innovative Delivery Platforms for Mobile Payments Services
• The Potentials of Offering Micro-Finance Services in Developed Countries
• Innovation & Sustainability in Offering Mobile Payments Services
• Building A Robust and Sustainable NFC Infrastructure
• Handset Technology Development Updates
• Security Issues - How to Build and Keep Customer Trust in Mobile Payments?
• Management Issues Concerning Implementation and Cost Considerations
Phyllis Goh, senior conference manager
Symphony Global Pte Ltd
16.4.2012 - 17.4.2012
Stephanie de Labriolle
ZIP / City
Embedded Secure Element
Mobile Internet Security
Mobile Open API
Secure Micro SD
Smart Card Web Server
Copyright © 2013 by SIMalliance Limited registered in the UK company no. 04002122, 29/30 Fitzroy Square, London W1T 6LQ
News & Events
SIMalliance | Security / Identity / Mobility >